UAN Status useful to know the UAN. Generating UAn Also simple with uan registration. The Universal Account Number (UAN) is the unique 12 digit number introduced by EPFO India and this EPFO UAN number is the important identity for an employee till his or her retirement. In general, UAN allows an individual to access, check as well as withdraw from their respective Provident Fund account without any trouble; in addition, you no need to ask for your employer to withdraw money.
the main purpose of the UAN (universal account number) is to maintain the centralization of all the employees’ data and it can be used for employee verification purpose. Of course, EPFO verified the identity of any members with the help of data provided by the respective employers. Apart from that, UAN number is really important to track the changes in the job and other details. So UAN is important for employees to receive lot of benefits,
Steps To Check UAN Status Through UAN Portal:
- 1 Steps To Check UAN Status Through UAN Portal:
- 2 UAN Registration, UAN passbook,
- 3 EPf balance enquiry
- 4 UAN Member Portal
- 5 How To Check UAN Status
- 6 Steps To Check UAN Status With PF Number:
- 7 Requirements to check Epf UAN Status @ Unified Portal
- 8 How check UAN Activation Status?
- 9 UAN Status By aadhar Number
- 10 UAN Status by PAN Number
Now, EPF member can quickly check their UAN status through online. If you are the member of EPF Company, then you should activate your UAN account and get the PIN number. UAN allows you to experience ultimate benefits. Normally, every EPF organization member is provided with a different Universal Account Number.
Currently, workers also observe the UAN with the bank account number, PAN, Aadhar number that allows them to save their time when they are withdrawing provided the fund. Even UAN cannot be modified when the employee changes the organization it will remain same.
Employees can easily check the UAN status by visiting the official portal of the UAN. In order to check the UAN status employees need to have 12 digit EPF number. After that, they need to follow the below-mentioned steps to check their UAN status.
How To Check UAN Status
- At first, employees advised visiting official web portal of EPFO https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in
- Then the employee advised selecting the respective state along with the exact EPF region which is available on the drop down menu.
- After selecting your state, then the first two columns automatically filled in,
- Then the employee needs an Establishment code
- After getting establishment code, the employee need to click on the Check Status button to check the UAN is allotted to the respective employee or not. Once you click this option then you will see the popup message which is also shown on the screen and this message shows the UAN is allotted to the respective employee or not.
- Then the popup message also shows that your Universal Account Number is allotted to the EPF member ID.
- After that, employee needs to fill the following details
- Member name
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Confirm password
- Captcha Code
- After filling all the details you must cross check it, if you find any mistakes you must correct it. Then click on the Get Pin button, after that employee will get the pin on the registered mobile number which you give to the company or your organization.
Steps To Check UAN Status With PF Number:
If your don’t familiar with the establishment code you must follow the below-mentioned steps,
- At first, search the establishment code by visiting http://search.epfoservices.in/est_search.php
- Then you need to fill out the required details then press check status button
- After that you will get UAN status message on display, this message shows if your UAN is already allocated or not
If UAN is not produced then you need to send a request to provide it, after that you will get your UAN number through SMS on your register mobile number. Then you need to enter the required details along with this it is important to enter captcha code as well as password. After entering those details you need to click on get PIN. Within few minutes you will get the PIN via SMS. Then you need to enter it in the respective PIN text box and tap submits button. After that, you will get an SMS when UAN produced. Then you can check your UAN status through online.
Requirements to check Epf UAN Status @ Unified Portal
Anyone of the following is necessary to check uan number status.
How check UAN Activation Status?
In Previousd UAN Member Portal Version 1.0, it took up to 7 days to activate the uan registration by epfo. but now with New Unified uan Portal Instant registration available no need check uan activation status. only thing is to know your UAn Number by uan status and after that proceed to uan activation.
UAN Status By aadhar Number
Simple Just Select Aadhjar Number and furnish the Pf account details Mentioned above.
UAN Status by PAN Number
Epfo tracks employees details by PAN Number along within other details. if the pan is not in the epfo database then choose other options above.
This post was last modified on December 14, 2017, 12:09 pm